Technical Paid Media Specialist
This role provides support to Webtmize’s clients by defining and executing strategies on digital
marketing campaigns across Google, Facebook/Instagram, and other paid channels that will
have a direct, measurable, and positive impact on the business of our clients.
Reporting to the Web Development Project Manager, the Strategist is responsible for ensuring
that all deliverables are presented on time and meet client needs.
Role and Responsibilities● Configure the technical requirements for paid media campaigns for our clients across
all major platforms like Facebook and Google;
● Develop, monitor, and optimize programmatic display campaigns, to help our clients
achieve their goals;
● Monitoring and tracking of paid campaigns in accordance with client objectives on a
daily and weekly basis;
● Analyze & report on campaign performances to generate actionable insights;
● Build strong relationships with clients by communicating, informing, and informing;
● Collaboration with the account managers and other team members to define
● Maximize ROI from paid search and social campaigns, run tests, collect and analyze
data, identify trends, and discover insights;
● Audit performance and pull the insights and learnings.
Required skills and Experience● Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 year experience in paid media (Google/Bing,
Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, DV360) preferably in an advertising agency managing
multiple eCommerce clients;
● Experience with Google Analytics, GTM, Ad Servers, DSPs, Media Research tools;
● Ability to understand customer needs and create results-oriented campaigns based
on the client’s objectives and strategy;
● Ability to provide guidelines and feedback to clients to improve performance;
● Problem-solving nature and deep curiosity to crack the best solutions in order to help
the client reach or exceed their performance;
● Excellent written English and verbal communications skills, French an asset.
Desired attributes and Core values
● Positive attitude, energetic, reliable, team player;
● Resourceful & proactive;
● Great attention to detail and ability to create quality content;
● Lead with an open mind and a focus on relationship building internally and externally.