Human Resources and Operations Manager
The Human Resources and Office Manager is a dual role involving the full spectrum of human resources and office management. This role is responsible for performing HR functional duties: benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment and employment law compliance. The office manager component of this position is responsible for the overall office activities of Webtmize: managing the day-to-day activities, planning company events, book travel, purchasing requests and facilities. Liaising with contractors, architects, municipality for the ongoing renovation of the Holding.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues;
- Maintain guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures;
- Oversee HR programs such as Onboarding, offboarding;
- Provide guidance to Managers on disciplinary measures, including termination;
- Provide recommendations to Managers in the annual compensation review and coordinate the process;
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs;
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management;
- Ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operation procedures
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed
- Bachelor’s degree in or a related field such as Human Resources Management, Business Administration or Organizational Psychology.
- Minimum 3+ years of HR Generalist experience across a range of competencies.
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management.
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands.
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines.
- Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success.
- Proven ability to achieve goals and align interests through cooperation and collaboration with cross-functional teams for increased productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive matters.