The SEO Specialist will be responsible for optimizing and managing SEO to support our clients. While using the best SEO practices, the specialist will assess, recommend and actively participate in implementing keen strategies for better results. As a team leader, the specialist will oversee and manage the work of SEO, web development and design. The SEO specialist will thrive working in a dynamic environment, refining their skills in order to evolve and foresee the next strategies based on the industry innovation.
● Manage the day-to-day activities of the SEO link building tasks including content relevancy plan, sources mapping and user research.
● Monitor and report on SEO campaign performance through the use of SEO platforms and software.
● Identify and analyze new SEO opportunities which drive traffic, improve customer engagement, leads and sales.
● Develop and implement SEO and link-building strategies while conducting keyword research and creating lists of targeted search terms that are relevant to clients’ websites and businesses.
● Support clients by conducting SEO audits, and providing recommendations including best practices and execution.
● Act as the SEO expert with other members of your team.
● Manage and coordinate work of team members and consultants (design and web development).
● Client facing in SEO, design and web development that relate to SEO optimization.
● Implementation of SEO best practices on client websites
Requirements● Bachelor degree in Digital Marketing, Computer Science or other relevant fields
● 3+ years experience in SEO and SEM managing PPC campaigns - e.g. Google, Bing
● Strong knowledge of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
● Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (notably Microsoft Excel) and Google Analytics
● Knowledge of SEO tools (e.g. SEMRush Moz, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, etc.)
● Strong in analyzing data and negotiation tactics
● Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships/connections
● Highly motivated and organized
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
● Excellent English written and verbal communications skills, French an asset