Our SEO Coordinator will support the SEO team in the operation of all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. This Webtmizer will work in a dynamic environment and is always learning, refining their skills, and experimenting in order to keep pace with industry shifts.
- Generate SEO audits of client websites;
- Generate monthly analytics reports to track SEO client’s progress;
- Monitor client websites continually for SEO recommendations, errors, etc.;
- Coordinate with SEO Specialist to provide recommendations to clients on how to optimize their technical SEO;
- Coordinate with clients before and after biweekly SEO meetings to advise them of ongoing SEO action items on our team’s side and action items to be completed by them;
- Participate in biweekly SEO meetings with SEO Specialist and clients to advise them of new opportunities to optimize their ranking, and alert them of any errors, answer their questions, etc.;
- Manage link-building campaigns (includes publisher research, publisher outreach and negotiation, coordinating with clients to advise them of progress and negotiate budget);
- Research and write optimized and lengthy content (articles) on various subjects for clients’ link-building campaigns.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Administration, Communication, Computer Science or other relevant fields;
- 2+ years in marketing, online advertising and social media;
- Strong English is written and verbal communication skills, French an asset;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (notably Microsoft Excel) and Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of SEO tools (e.g. Moz, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, etc.), a strong asset;
- Strong in analyzing data and negotiation tactics;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships/connections;
- Highly motivated and organized;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.