Our SEO Coordinator will be responsible for optimizing and managing SEO to support our clients. While using the best SEO practices, the coordinator will assess, recommend and actively participate in implementing keen strategies for better results. The SEO coordinator will thrive working in a dynamic environment, refining their skills in order to evolve and foresee the next strategies based on the industry innovation.
- Generate SEO audits of client websites;
- Monitor client websites continually for SEO recommendations, errors, etc.
- Providing recommendations to clients on how to optimize their content for SEO.
- Coordinating with clients before and after biweekly SEO meetings to advise them of ongoing SEO action items on our team's side and action items to be completed by them.
- Biweekly SEO meetings with clients to advise them of new opportunities to optimize their ranking, and alert them of any errors, answer their questions, etc.
- Managing link-building campaigns (includes publisher research, publisher outreach and negotiation, coordinating with clients to advise them of progress and negotiate budget).
- Researching/Writing optimized and lengthy content (articles) on various subjects for clients' link-building campaigns.
- Bachelor degree in Digital Marketing, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- 2+ years experience in marketing, online advertising and social media
- Strong knowledge of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (notably Microsoft Excel) and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SEO tools (e.g. Moz, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, etc.), a strong asset
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScipt a strong asset
- Strong in analyzing data and negotiation tactics
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships/connections
- Highly motivated and organized
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills, French an asset