Paid Media Specialist
Reporting directly to the account manager, the Paid Media Specialist will provide support for Webtmize’s clients by focusing on keyword research and all paid media account content which includes, text ads, banners, and videos. As Paid Media Specialist you will generate the right keywords and phrases with the intent on influencing customer traffic and conversions. You will also prepare reports to clients.
- Strategize to implement and optimize the overall paid social strategies across all social platforms
- Lead in planning and development of paid social media efforts
- Support of our holistic marketing strategies for clients
- Teamwork with the company other departments to designate the content/campaign calendar for paid and organic content across channels.
- Create, test and improve content across channels.
- Provide inputs to develop paid media strategies according to clients budgets
- Monitor the overall performance of paid media to identify opportunities for innovation and expansion.
- Effectively communicate such strategies and performance to account managers and clients.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Administration, or other relevant fields
- 2+ years in online marketing.
- Excellent written English and verbal communications skills, French an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (notably Microsoft Excel) and Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and channels. Proficient using social media channels, such as Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Strong in analyzing data and negotiation tactics
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships/connections
- Creative, analytical, and collaborative
- Highly motivated and organized
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment