Paid Media Specialist
What’s it like to be a WebTmizer?
Imagine working as a Paid Media Specialist from our super cool office near Jean-Talon Market & Little Italy/ remotely, with a young diverse team of creative individuals skilled in paid media, SEO and social media professionals. We are a performance marketing agency founded in 2015, we are a team of 20+ and are continuing to grow.
At WebTmize our team of creative individuals are our priority and we ensure to provide them with the best benefits that the industry can offer:
- Head to toe Benefits includes: Health, mind, vision and dental;
- Working arrangements: Hybrid, remote or in-office;
- Opportunity to grow within and continuous learning and development;
- Annual performance review and bonus;
- Flexible schedules & Summer schedule;
- WebTmize equipment provided to all employees;
- Monthly and yearly Team building activities ( yes even during a pandemic);
- Public transportation & Tuition reimbursements;
- Employer Matching retirement plans;
- Vacations and much more!
As a Paid Media Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Strategize to implement and optimize the overall paid social strategies across all social platforms;
- Lead in planning and development of paid social media efforts;
- Support of our holistic marketing strategies for clients;
- Support Account Manager in building reports and insights;
- Search for new keywords and implement negative keywords in the accounts;
- Teamwork with other departments to designate the content/campaign calendar for paid and organic content across channels;
- Create, test and improve content across channels;
- Monitor the overall performance of paid media to identify opportunities for innovation and expansion (be the “2nd set of eyes”);
- Effectively communicate such strategies and performance to account managers and clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Administration, Finance, Computer Science or other relevant fields;
- 2+ years in online advertising;
- Good comprehension of online business & online shopping promotion strategies;
- Familiar with a wide range of online and offline marketing techniques & concepts;
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills, French an asset;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (notably Microsoft Excel) and Google Analytics;
- Strong in analyzing data and negotiation tactics;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships/connections;
- Highly motivated and organized;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.