Paid Media Specialist
We are looking for two Paid Media Specialists who will creatively support our team in the day-to-day activities on various platforms for our clients.
Your tasks will include keyword research, text creation and ad management on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok and many others. You will also prepare reports for clients.
You will be exposed to a mind-stimulating multitude of engaging tactics and strategies that will level up your digital marketing game. Your creativity will be nurtured and encouraged. You will have a positive and measurable impact on your clients’ businesses and you will be able to do so while working in a friendly, collaborative environment that gives you plenty of opportunities to learn, create, grow and develop.
- Strategize to implement and optimize the overall paid social strategies across all social platforms;
- Lead in planning and development of paid social media efforts;
- Support of our holistic marketing strategies for clients;
- Teamwork with other departments to designate the content/campaign calendar for paid and organic content across channels;
- Create, test and improve content across channels;
- Provide inputs to develop paid media strategies according to clients’ budgets;
- Monitor the overall performance of paid media to identify opportunities for innovation and expansion;
- Effectively communicate such strategies and performance to account managers and clients.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Administration, or other relevant fields
- 2+ years in online marketing.
- Excellent written English and verbal communications skills, French an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (notably Microsoft Excel) and Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and channels. Proficient using social media channels, such as Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Strong in analyzing data and negotiation tactics
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships/connections
- Creative, analytical, and collaborative
- Highly motivated and organized
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment