Paid Media Account Manager
The Paid Media Account Manager will ensure hands-on management of multiple online and offline advertising media campaigns. In addition to overseeing the work of Digital Marketing employees, the Paid Media Account Manager will develop and implement social media strategies, create, review and publish content on various social media platforms.
- Place and manage paid social media advertising (Facebook, Google, Tiktok, YouTube…);
- Manage multiple internal communication points of contact, and assist with the management of external partners
- Monitor & analysis market trends.
- Ensure deployment of the ads by coordinating with the client and the paid media specialist.
- Identify target markets and develop strategies to communicate with clients;
- Prepare & manage marketing plans & budgets;
- Prepare monthly performance evaluation reports;
- Study competitors' products & services and explore ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
- Provide qualitative insights to clients
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Administration, Finance, Computer Science or other relevant fields;
- 3 years in online advertising;
- Good comprehension of online business & online shopping promotion strategies;
- Familiar with a wide range of online and offline marketing techniques & concepts;
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills, French an asset;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (notably Microsoft Excel) and Google Analytics;
- Strong in analyzing data and negotiation tactics;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships/connections;
- Highly motivated and organized;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.