WebTmize is currently looking for an Executive Assistant! The ideal candidate will have excellent organization and time management skills, advanced experience with Excel, proven experience as an Executive Assistant as well as a passion for growth and development. This position comes with many perks and benefits! The Executive Assistant will perform all administrative functions to ensure a smooth and efficient day-to-day operations.
- Support the Chief of Staff in executing the administrative operations of the company;
- Prepare and review internal and external communications: drafting company newsletters, reports, policies, agreements and proposals to clients, or other presentations;
- Participate in creating lean processes to streamline operations and monitors them;
- Oversee the well functioning of the office;
- Receive incoming mail, review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence;
- Provide clerical support as necessary, including filing, emailing, copying, performing data entry, etc.;
- Manage events scheduling, reservations, travel arrangements, etc.;
- Facilitate communications from managers, clients, etc.;
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as an Administrative Assistant;
- Advanced MS Office and Google Suite skills;
- Knowledge of HR, Accounting or Sales tools such as ADP, Freshbooks, Hubspot, an asset;
- Experience in Marketing agency, an asset;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment;
- Exceptional organization, prioritization and multitasking skills;
- Flexible and positive personality with a willingness to take on a variety of tasks;
- Excellent French and English written and verbal communication skills.