Programmer and Web Developer
The Web Developer will be responsible for programming, developing, testing and optimizing
business tools and web-based solutions to support our clients.
- Design, develop and implement business functionality into web-based solutions.
- Understand the requirements, design, code, and test high-quality web and mobile apps.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Maintain and improve our front-end code.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical and clients specific
- Cross-browser and multi-device testing (troubleshoot) and performance optimization.
- Perform testing and Quality Assurance.
- Provide development recommendations and feedbacks to clients and colleagues.
- HTML and CSS
- Page speed optimization
- CMS Platforms
- Problem Solver
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Geomatics, Mathematics, or related fields
- 1+ years of recent hands-on experience and competency in programming and web
- Knowledge of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Excellent written English and verbal communications skills, French an asset.
- You could be our next Webtmizer! We are thrilled to read your resumes so please send them to